GOMSNo.14 Fin Dept Dt.29/01/2019 - DA enhances from 25.676% to 27.248% wef 1/1/2018

GOMSNo.14 Fin Dept Dt.29/01/2019 - DA enhances from 25.676% to 27.248% wef 1/1/2018
cash from April 2019 salaries paid on 1st May
Arrears from 1/1/2018 to 31/03/2018 are credited to PF
for CPS employees arrears from 1/1/18 to 31/3/19 - 10% to CPS and remaining 90% paid in cash in 3 installments i.e., 1st April , 1stMay , 1st June
Employees retired before 31/3/19 and due to retire before 31/6/2019 arrears are paid in cash.
Complete details click here 

No comments:

Post a comment